Oliver Terry is into engineering, design and creativity as well as counseling, mental health, sports and exploration. Terry studied at Swinburne University of Technology and currently works as the National Program Manager at Insightus.
Before his current position he was the National Projects Manager for OSSA Services in Melbourne where he procured, managed and delivered a variety of projects across Telco, Civil and Power Markets.
Project Controller at Russell Smith Electrical in Tasmania where he was site leader/Hv Electrical Fitter Mechanic – Contract.
Privately-held company that:
- Manages service providers
- Telecom fixed line
- Wireless carriers
- Utility communications networks
Their advanced business to business, data incorporation and analytics resolutions drivesproduction into many other areas including:
- Oil and Gas
Insightus announced on October 3, 2017 from Brisbane, Australia – the launch of the External Interference Solution.
Provider of solutions
Insightus, one of the leading providers of automation solutions for telecommunication, is pleased to announce the launch of the External Interference solution.
The Insightus External Interference resolution bids for world-first capabilities:
- Live 24×7 entire network uncovering, breakdown and root cause exam of antenna faults and eternal interfering;
- Full tracking of past external Interference issues including past traces, showing areas of probable intrusion;
- Full tracking of past external interference problems such as historical traces, showing areas of probable intrusion;
- Vehicle and UAV hardware with FFT traces and live video back to office;
- AI or Artificial intelligence for automatic indications classification – Insightus El gets smarter the more it is used.
The Insightus External Interference solution is motivation for substantial automation, effectiveness gains and customer understanding for carriers and service providers. It contains the following key parts:
- Cloud or on-premises 24×7 big data ingestion of live network data resulting in automated real-time analysis and fault diagnostics;
- Cloud-based intrusion platform to see all past traces, network EI recognitions, and viewing of live in-field traces from UAV’s and vehicles;
- Advanced UAV, vehicle as well as hand-held hardware units.
Works closely with service providers
Insightus works closely with service providers and telecom operators to improve the experience for the customer, by automating operational procedures that will detect and analyze failures and will lower the time and cost of resolving by up to 20%.